The safety committee met and proposed new protocols to the Board of Directors. The Board has approved the following changes effective November 1, 2022:
- Testing prior to a tournament is not required.
- If you are not feeling well, it is recommended you stay home.
- If you develop symptoms related to COVID or other contagious illnesses, you will be asked to quarantine until a negative test can be provided.
- Practices can now be held in the week leading up to a tournament without issue.
- Masking for athletes and classifiers is still required during the testing and evaluation phase when you are in the room.
CDC Guidelines should be referred to and followed. For any other questions or concerns, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org!